Associate Professor Shiah-Sen Wang
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: +886-3-571-2121 ext. 56427
- Fax: +886-3-572-4679
- Address: Department of Applied Mathematics, National Yang Ming Chiao Tung University,1001 Ta Hsueh Road, Hsinchu, Taiwan 30050, ROC
- Fall Semester, 2023：
- Calculus (I)
- Spring Semester, 2023：
- Calculus (II)
- National Taiwan University, B.S. (1983)
- Rice University, Ph. D. (1993)
- Research Areas
- Geometric Measure Theory
- Variational Calculus
- Positions, Honors and Awards
Associate Professor, National Chiao Tung University
(A) Refereed Papers：
- Shiah-Sen Wang, Energy Minimizing Sections of a Fiber Boundle, Illinois Journal of Mathematics, Vol. 40, No. 2, pp. 281-293, 1996.
- p-Dirichlet Energy Minimizing Maps into a complete Manifold, to appear in Michigan Math. J., Vol. 43, pp. 33-49, 1996.
- Shiah-Sen Wang, Singularities of Subanalytic Sets and Energy Minimizing Maps, Department of Mathematics Rice University, May 1993 (under the direction of Professor Robert M. Hardt).