Assistant Professor Wu-Hsiung Lin
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: +886-3-571-2121 ext. 56438
- Fax: +886-3-572-4679
- Address: Department of Applied Mathematics, National Yang Ming Chiao Tung University,1001 Ta Hsueh Road, Hsinchu, Taiwan 30010, ROC
- Fall Semester, 2021：
- Calculus (I)
- Topics in Discrete Maths.(I)
- Spring Semester, 2021：
- Calculus (II)
- Ph.D. in Mathematics, National Taiwan University
- M.D. in Mathematics, National Taiwan University
- B.D. in Mathematics, National Taiwan University
- Research Areas
- Discrete Mathematics, Graph Theory, Coloring Problem, Domination Problem
- Positions, Honors and Awards
(A) Refereed Papers：
- Ming-Hsuan Kang, Wu-Hsiung Lin, Equilateral Spherical Drawings of Planar Cayley Graphs, Journal of Graph Algorithms and Applications, 25(1) (2001), 97–119.
- Yu-Ning Chen, Wu-Hsiung Lin, Chiuyuan Chen, An effective sensor deployment scheme that ensures multilevel coverage of wireless sensor networks with uncertain properties, Sensors, 20 (2020), 1831.
- Kuan-Ting Chu, Wu-Hsiung Lin, Chiuyuan Chen, Mutual transferability for (F,B,R)-domination on strongly chordal graphs and cactus graphs, Discrete Applied Mathematics, 259 (2019), 41–51.
- Shih-Ming Lo, Wu-Hsiung Lin, Chiuyuan Chen, Yu-Chee Tseng, Optimal coloring for data collection in tree-based wireless sensor networks, Theoretical Computer Science, 700 (2017), 23–36.
- Zhidan Yan, Wu-Hsiung Lin and Wei Wang, The equitable chromatic threshold of the Cartesian product of bipartite graphs is at most 4, Taiwanese Journal of Mathematics, 18 (2014), 773–780.
- Wu-Hsiung Lin and Gerard J. Chang, b-chromatic numbers of powers of paths and cycles, Discrete Applied Mathematics, 161 (2013), 2532–2536.
- Wu-Hsiung Lin and Gerard J. Chang, b-coloring of tight bipartite graphs and the Erdõs-Faber-Lovász Conjecture, Discrete Applied Mathematics, 161, (2013), 1060–1066.
- Wu-Hsiung Lin and Gerard J. Chang, Equitable colorings of Cartesian products of graphs, Discrete Applied Mathematics, 160 (2012), 239–247.
- Wu-Hsiung Lin and Gerard J. Chang, Resource-sharing systems and hypergraph colorings, Journal of Combinatorial Optimization, 22(4) (2011), 499–508.
- Wu-Hsiung Lin and Hong-Gwa Yeh, A note on circular colorings of edge-weighted digraphs, Taiwanese Journal of Mathematics, 15(5) (2011), 2159–2167.
- Wu-Hsiung Lin and Gerard J. Chang, Equitable colorings of Kronecker products of graphs, Discrete Applied Mathematics, 158(16) (2010), 1816–1826.
(B) Conference Papers：
- Siyu Liu, Chiuyuan Chen, Wu-Hsiung Lin, A suggestion of a new measure of importance of nodes in disease-propagation graphs, in: Proceedings of the 2018 2nd High Performance Computing and Cluster Technologies Conference (HPCCT2018), 48–52.
- Equitable colorings of graph products, Ph.D. Thesis, National Taiwan University.
- On Gallai’s conjecture for path decompositions of graphs, Master thesis, National Taiwan University.