Associate Professor Yi-Jung Hsu
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: SA341 ext. 56433
- Fax: +886-3-572-4679
- Address: Department of Applied Mathematics, National Chiao Tung University,1001 Ta Hsueh Road, Hsinchu, Taiwan 30050, ROC
- Fall Semester, 2023：
- General Topology
- Spring Semester, 2023：
- Calculus (II)
- Ph.D. in Mathematics, National Tsing Hua University. 08/1982 - 06/1986
- Research Areas
- Differential Geometry
- Positions, Honors and Awards
Lecturer in Tsun Jin High School. (1981 - 1982)
Associate Professor in Department of Applied Mathematics, National Chiao-Tung University. (1986 - )
- Recent Research Projects
- The classification of Willmore spheres and tori in the 3-dimension sphere
- Investigation of the structure of Willmore surfaces (NSC 95-2115-M-009-018-)
- Gaps between pointwise estimates of Willmore surfaces (NSC 94-2115-M-009-014-)
- Level set formulation for Willmore flow (NSC 93-2115-M-009-016- )
- An Estimate for Conformal Class of Willmore Surfaces (NSC 92-2115-M-009-015- )
- Finite Time Blow Up of Willmore Flow (NSC 91-2115-M-009-010- )
(A) Refereed Papers：
- Yu-Chung Chang and Yi-Jung Hsu, 2006, A pinching theorem for conformal classes of Willmore surfaces in the unit n-sphere, Bull. Inst. Math. Academia Sinica, 2, 231-261.
- Yi-Jung Hsu and Yu-Chung Chang, “Willmore Surfaces in the Unit n-Sphere”. Taiwanese Journal of Mathematics, 3, 467-476 (2004). (SCI)
- YI-JUNG HSU and TAI-HO WANG, “A global pinching theorem for surfaces with constant mean currvature in S3”, Proceedings of the Amer. Math. Soc., 157-161 (2001)
- YI-JUNG HSU and TAI-HO WANG, “Inequalities between Dirichlet and Neumann eigenvalues for domains in spheres”, Taiwan J. of Math., 755-766 (2001)
- Yi-Jung Hsu, Sheng-Jong Shian and Tai-Ho Wang, 2000, Graphs with prescribed mean curvature in the sphere, Bull. Inst. Math. Academia Sinica, 4, 215-223.
- LIN-AN CHEN, YI-JUNG HSU and YUANG-CHIN CHIANG, “Multivariate polynomial spline spaces”, Rocky Mountain J. of Math., 789-806 (1999)
- YI-JUNG HSU, A characterization for surfaces of constant curvature by eigenfunctions, Proc. Natl. Sci. Counc. ROC(A), 1-7.(1998)
- Chun-Chieh Fu, Yi-Jung Hsu, 1993, Inequalities between Dirichlet and Neumann eigenvalues for domains in the n-sphere, Chinese J. of Math., 217-226.
- YI-JUNG HSU, 1992, A characterization of surfaces of constant curvature by eigenfunctions, Chinese J. of Math., 343-346.
- H. H. CHEN, YI-JUNG HSU, 1991, On Redheffer's type theorems in differential inequalities on manifolds, Bull. Inst. Math. Academia Sinica, 1-10.
- YI-JUNG HSU,1991, A global pinching theorem for compact minimal surfaces in the 3-sphere, Proceeding of the Amer. Math. Soc., 1041-1044.
- YI-JUNG HSU, 1990, Upper bounds of λ2-λ1, Chinese J. of Math., 161-173.
- YI-JUNG HSU, 1988, A Note on compact minimal hypersurfaces in spheres, Chinese J. of Math., 123-128.
- YI-JUNG HSU, 1986, The Scalar curvature on complex hypersurfaces in CPn+1, Chinese J. of Math., 249-256.