【Forward】0511 NYCU Pandemic Announcement ( 2021-05-12 )
In accordance with the Central Epidemic Command Center’s May 11, 2021 announcement, the School’s Pandemic Task Force has formulated the following reinforced anti-pandemic directives. All NYCU instructors, staff, students and visitors must follow these directives:
1. Those not wearing a mask are forbidden from entering school dining areas. We encourage getting food to go.
2. No eating or drinking is permitted in school vehicles or on mass transit. Masks must be worn the entire time while in or on such vehicles.
3. In athletic fields/gyms (including outdoor fields and all ball courts/arenas/etc.) and libraries, the Real-Name Contact Information System is now implemented, as well as temperature measurement, disinfection, traffic flow controls, controls on number of people in gatherings, and movement pattern planning.
4. For all learning areas, we recommend assigned, staggered seating; the Real-Name Contact Information System; wearing masks the entire time present; and not eating or drinking.
5. All persons in student dorms must follow the self-health management model: Pay attention to your own health and breathing; avoid social interactions; and fight against the spread of COVID-19.
6. Open campus (exercise) spaces (including the Chiao-Tsing Shortcut) remain open for normal use, but everyone must make sure to maintain a proper distance to fight against the spread of COVID-19.
7. In principle, events of 500 people or more outdoors and 100 people or more indoors are prohibited. However, if an anti-pandemic plan including assigned, staggered seating, the Real-Name Contact Information System, wearing masks/using partitions the entire time present, and not eating or drinking is submitted to and approved by the President, it may then be implemented.